Keystone VIP Choice (HMO SNP) is part of AmeriHealth Caritas.
Broker Website: http://keystonevipchoice.com/broker/index.aspx
For help with questions or additional broker support: Call carrier toll free at 1-888-521-5647, prompt 2.
Certification Instructions for the Following Products:
Certification Start Date:
Is AHIP Required?
No. Agents can complete AHIP or the equivalent Medicare Basics.
What is the cost of AHIP?
It costs the standard $175 fee.
Does Carrier reimburse for AHIP?
Is face to face training required?
Will certifying for 2016 allow me to sell 2015 products?
Are additional steps required for those certifying for the first time versus those who are re-certifying?
How do I retrieve my User Name and Password?
With Gorman, you can usually enter your SSN or FEIN as your username. There is also usually a “forgot password?” link to assist you.
For more help, you can contact Gorman directly at the phone number provided at the top of the program.
Who do I contact at Carrier to confirm certification?
The program should show that you are certified. If you need further assistance in verifying your certification, you can contact Mike Watson at 800-769-1847 ext. 263.
Certification Web Link:
Agents must first complete contracting. After contracting has been processed, IBC will send out the certification link.
Parts of a Compliant Application Submission:
- New Business Cover Sheet
- Scope of Appointment – If SOA is not necessary, please indicate that on the New Business Cover Sheet. If you do not provide an SOA and do indicate that an SOA was not necessary on the cover sheet, we will assume the Scope of Appointment was necessary and the application is out of compliance.
- Completed “Office Use Only” section
- Name of agent/broker
- NPN of agent/broker
- Agent/broker signature
- Date application received
- If the application was taken in a face to face meeting, this date will be the same date as the enrollee’s signature. If the application was mailed, this date will be the date you received the application.
- FMO Number
- Will always be 1001
How to Submit Business with Keystone VIP Choice:
- Keystone uses the DRx enrollment system to enroll beneficiaries online. The agent needs to be set up to use this program by Independence and will need to complete additional training. Please contact Ritter for additional information.
Tracking Submitted Business:
- Agents can track their submitted online.
- Applications should appear on the submitted tab within 24 hours of application submission.
- Application should appear as enrolled on the enrollment tab within 10 days of application submission.
- If applications are not meeting those timelines, please contact us so we can make sure applications are being successfully submitted and enrolled.
Ordering Supplies for Keystone VIP
Please use the Supply Order Form found under “Downloads.”