Molina Medicare Broker Support Unit:
Molina Medicare’s BSU can help with the following items: verifying prospect eligibility, benefit questions, licensing, certification, commissions, provider network questions, and ordering supplies.
- Phone number: 866-440-9788, opt. 1
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax number: 562-499-0732
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 7am to 6 pm MST
Molina Marketplace Broker Service Unit:
- Phone number: 855-885-3179, opt. 1
- For commission inquiries, select opt. 2
- For contracting inquiries, select opt. 3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Instructions for the Following Products:
- Medicare Advantage
- Part D
Certification Start Date:
NOTE: You have 30 days to complete 2016 certification once you start it. If you do not meet this deadline, you will be notified of your non-completion and given a 14 day extension to complete the certification. Agents who have not completed their 2016 certification within 60 days of starting it will be terminated.
Is AHIP required?
No, you can complete training through Gorman by clicking here. If you have completed AHIP 2016 Medicare Certification, you can upload your certificate and bypass the Molina Core Module.
What is the cost of AHIP?
The cost of AHIP is the standard $175 fee. However, there is no cost to certify with Molina Medicare.
Can AHIP be used for compliance credit?
Yes. If you’ve already completed AHIP 2016 Medicare Certification, you can upload your certificate and bypass the Molina Core Modules.
Does Carrier reimburse for AHIP?
Will certifying for 2016 allow me to sell 2015 products?
Yes, provided you review the 2015 Summary of Benefits before you present to your clients.
How do I retrieve my User Name and Password?
Unless you changed your user name after initially registering in the Sales Sentinel system, your user name is your social security number.
In the event that you can’t remember your password, you can obtain a temporary password by clicking on “Forgot Password?” A new password will be emailed to the email address on file.
Who do I contact at Carrier to confirm certification?
You can call the Broker Service Unit at 866-440-9788 or email them email@example.com.
Certification Web Link:
NOTE: Be sure to disable your “Pop up Blocker” and then log in.
Navigation Instructions to Certification Portal and Training Courses:
2) New users: click on the “Don’t have an account? Click here to register” link. Enter your SSN when prompted, and then click “Next.” Complete the Registration Form. (First-time users must complete all required fields, which are marked with an asterisk.) Click “Save & Cont.” upon completing the form. You will be automatically directed to your first program step.
3) Existing users: Log in using your existing Sales Sentinel Username and Password. Update and verify the information on the Registration Form for returning users. Verify your email address by re-typing it in the “Verify Email Address” field. Click “Save & Cont.” upon completing the form. You will be automatically directed to your first program step.
4) Additionally, programs can be accessed by clicking on the “My Programs” tab, which is located at the top of the page. You must click on the program name and first program step to get started.
- Molina is a “Single Check Paying Company” which means they can only cut one check for a piece of business to the FMO.
- Molina pays commissions ONE time per month.
- Commissions are paid according to the Ritter Insurance Marketing Schedule, however, Molina will pay Ritter at the end of the month in which the policy is effective.
- Example 1: You write a case on January 1st for a 2/1 effective. Molina will pay Ritter at the end of February. Ritter will pay agents in the beginning of March. (roughly 70 days)
- Example 2: You write a case on January 31st for a 2/1 effective. Molina will pay Ritter at the end of February. Ritter will pay agents in the beginning of March. (roughly 40 days).
- If you do not send in the Scope of Appointment with the enrollment form, Molina will not pay us commission and we will not be able to pay you. No exceptions.
Molina Marketplace Contact for Commissions:
For inquiries related to commissions, please call the BSU at 1-855-885-3179 and select opt. 2.
How to Order Supplies for Molina Medicare:
- Call or email Molina Medicare’s BSU
- Phone number: 866-440-9788
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information:
- Shipping Address (NO PO BOXES)
How to Order Supplies for Molina Marketplace:
- Fill out the 2016 Molina Health Insurance Marketplace Broker Materials – Order Form
- Email or fax the form to Molina Marketplace’s BSU
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 844-710-1598