We are looking for 2 interns to learn and fulfill the duties of our Commission Data Analyst position. Based on performance and other factors, we are looking to hire this very capable student for employment.
Note that the position pays a small base and a bonus at the end of the internship/co-op based on work performed, work product created, and commitment to the internship. We want to incent for hard work!
The Commission Data Analyst will assist in the day-to-day commission operations including the collection, manipulation, analysis, and validation of commission related data. This person will assist the Commission Manager in ensuring the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the commission statements, and will help to identify and implement scalable process improvements and internal controls to support Company growth. This is a hands-on position that requires exceptional attention to detail, an ability to work independently, and the ability to manage data with efficiency and accuracy.
- Collect, format, and load commission statements
- Manage unmatched commissions and import exceptions to ensure high quality commission data
- Assist in process improvement
- Assist with monthly reconciliation process
- Provide Reporting and analytics of commission data and comparisons against other months
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with carriers
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Advanced excel skills including experience with complex formulas (e.g. vlookups, if/then statements, etc.), pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc. are a plus
- Experience with tracking and reporting of data metrics
- Ability to organize, prioritize and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work from home after initial training period
|Job Category||Accounting, Arts/Design, Clerical/Office Administration, Computer Science/Statistics, Consulting, Education/Teaching, Financial Services, Healthcare, Information Technology, Insurance, Management/Administration, Marketing/Sales, Public Relations/Communications|