444 Liberty Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Please contact Broker Support regarding the following inquiries:
- Supply orders
- Licensing/certification status
- Status of new business
- Product questions
- Provider network lookup
- Member services (claims, ID cards, etc.)
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Extended Hours during AEP: Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Certification Instructions for the Following Products:
Certification Start Date:
Is AHIP Required?
Yes, you will need to upload your AHIP on the certification website.
What is the Cost of AHIP?
It costs the standard $175 fee.
Does Carrier Reimburse for AHIP?
Certification Product Modules:
- 2016 Gateway Medicare Assured 2016 Product Training
Certification Compliance Modules:
- Compliance Training
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Code of Conduct (must be read, checked off, and submitted)
Is Face-to-Face Training Required?
Will Certifying for 2016 Allow Me to Sell 2015 Products?
How Do I Retrieve My Username and Password?
Agents can click on the “I’ve forgotten my username/password” link. For additional assistance, agents can contact Agent Support at 888-871-0417. They will send you a secure email that contains your username and password.
Who Do I Contact at Carrier to Confirm Certification?
Agents can call Agent Support at 888-871-0417. You will receive a welcome email from Gateway Health Plans.
Certification Web Link:
You will receive a personalized link in an email from either Ritter or your upline. If you do not receive this email, please contact Ritter and we can request to have it re-sent.
Gateway Health Plan requires a Scope of Appointment (SOA) to be transmitted with enrollments. They prefer that agents use their branded SOA, but they do not require it. They will also accept a generic, CMS-approved SOA or another carrier’s branded SOA.
To ensure all applications are received, documented, and processed properly, we will be removing the “upload application” functionality of the CRM. ALL applications MUST be faxed so they are accurately processed in a timely manner.
How to Submit Business with Gateway Health Plan:
Please fax applications to one of the following numbers:
All agent commissions are paid on a bi-weekly basis through Gateway Health Plan. There are prescribed commission levels with production requirements. No proof of production is required.
How to Order Supplies with Gateway Health Plan:
- Ask Ritter to order supplies from Gateway Health Plan on your behalf.
- Call Gateway Health Plan’s Agent Services at 1-888-871-0417.
- Order supplies online using Gateway Health Plan’s shopping cart fulfillment website.
How to Order Supplies Using Gateway Health Plan’s Website:
Gateway Health Plan’s shopping cart fulfillment website houses enrollment materials (“Sales Materials”), giveaway items (“Storefront”), and customizable Gateway Health Medicare materials (“Print Shop”). Please note that there are monthly quantity limits for each and every user. These limits are based on your current tier level (1, 2, or 3). Tier 1 (50+ applications) users will have access to all three sections of the shopping cart.
Using the intuitive website is as easy as 1, 2, 3! It was designed so you can order sales materials at the push of a button. Read instructions on how to use it below.
- Log into the shopping cart.
- Your username is your Gateway Health registered e-mail address and your temporary password is gh123456.
- Upon your initial log-in, the site will ask you to change your password before you can go any further. Please change your password at this time.
- Update your ship-to address
- From the homepage, click on “Account Info” in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click “Modify Personal Information.”
- On this screen, update your country, address, city, postal code (zip code), and phone number. Once you’ve done that, click the “Continue” button to complete.
- Note: Failure to update your shipping address will result in the automatic cancellation of your order.
- Order your own sales materials, view previous orders, change your personal information, save items in a cart, or contact a Gateway Health Plan Agent Support Specialist for your assistance.
Contact for Inquiries Regarding Supplies:
Should you have any questions on tier levels, ordering limits, or bulk orders, please contact the Gateway Health Broker Relations Manager you currently work with for assistance. If you encounter any problems using Gateway Health Plan’s website, please contact Gateway Health Plan’s Agent Support for assistance at 1-888-871-0417.