Recently, Medico has been receiving numerous applications with incomplete or absent agent writing numbers. When completing applications, please remember to input your 10-digit agent writing, including the initial zero, in the proper order (numerals first and letters last).
- Example: 012345ABCD
- Your writing number isn’t your NPN or license number.
- If you do not know your Medico agent writing number, please contact Medico’s Agent Services 1-800-547-2401, opt. 3.
Remote Sales Process:
There is now a process in place to sell underwritten Medicare Supplement products over the phone: Remote Sales Process. How does it work?
- The agent sends necessary forms to applicant for review (email, fax, or mail will work).
- Once the applicant has the forms, the agent:
- Calls the applicant.
- Goes over the forms with the applicant over the phone.
- The agent enters a three-way call with ESP and the client, and the application is filled out over the phone. (The applicant also has the option to call ESP at a later time/date.)
- ESP is the vendor for the Personal Health Interview.
- ESP will:
- Record the call.
- Ask the health questions.
- Get a ‘voice signature.’
- The agent saves the application as a PDF and uploads it to the MIC website.
It is as simple as that. There is no additional technology or equipment needed. Agents will save plenty of time because they won’t have to drive out to applicants homes. They’ll save money on gas, too!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Medico. Their Agent Services team is always happy to hear from you at 1-800-547-2401 ext. 3.
How to Submit Business with Medico Insurance Company:
- Scan and upload to Medico
- MyEnroller Offline Desktop or Laptop
- MyEnroller Offline iPAD
- MyEnroller Online
To download or launch MyEnroller, or to get more information on this service, please click here.