We are looking for 2 interns to learn and fulfill the duties of our Jr Marketing Coordinator position. Based on performance and other factors, we are looking to hire this very capable student for employment.
Note that the position pays a small base and a bonus at the end of the internship/co-op based on work performed, work product created, and commitment to the internship. We want to incent for hard work!
The Jr Marketing Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day operations including developing, implementing, and tracking marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining content inventory and databases, and preparing reports. This is a hands-on position that requires a creative mindset, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Develop 12-month detailed marketing plan with calendar using Constant Contact, Zoho CRM, social media, and other electronic media
- Develop, deliver, edit and optimize compelling content for placement in marketing templates, websites, landing pages, and electronic media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail)
- Research competitive products, industry data, and carrier specs to develop Broker sell sheets
- Develop and organize marketing content database with proper tags and descriptions
- Populate carrier content on CBPI portal to improve Agent utilization and sales success
- Track campaign and google analytics and report on campaign success
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Deliver weekly results to management
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work alongside management on projects related to client relationships and organizational expansion
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with strong follow- up
- Creative and Flexible
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution skills with leadership ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote), Internet, and Social Media required with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Word Press, and ZenDesk a bonus
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team